Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tequila Twist!

So usually Marty is the one to think of creative new drinks, but this time it was my turn!  I am not a tequila shot taker, but I am just going to go out on a limb and say that most of my friends are :)  We were cooking Mexican food the other night and Marty had halved and de-seeded a couple of fresh avocados.  As I was looking at them, I thought hmmmmmm...those would make really cute shot glasses for tequila!  So Marty sprinkled some salt around the flesh of the avocado, poured some tequila where the seed was and drank the shot, while scraping off some avocado!  He said it was delicious!  I also think these would make awesome dinner party treats!

Good idea, huh?!

1 comment:

  1. awesome idea. i think i would love this...we have to do this next party cook night.

    ReplyDelete