Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally Blogging Again!

I know it has been a very long time since I have added posts to our blog and I apologize!  As I was uploading all of my 250 pictures since my last post, I realized that I will have to turn back time...to Christmas!  Here you go!

 Nana with all the girl cousins!
 I'm giving a shout out to Francie since she is one of my few devoted blog followers!
 My wonderful father cutting his famous Christmas beef tenderloin.
 One of my mother's beautiful center pieces.
 Nana with our doggies!
 The yummy beef tenderloin.
 What is Christmas without sausage balls?!
 Mom and sis!  Looks like that is uncle George's punch in hand!

2 comments:

  1. ALL the girl cousins? AHEM!! :)
    love all your yummy creations! and i totally jumped on the silpat bandwagon a few months ago. that thing is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I meant all of the girl cousins that were there! hehehe I would never forget you!! Yes, the Sil Pat is wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete